Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm Back!!

After a month of record breaking rains, the sun came out just as finals ended. I hit the ground running and have had no time to blog. It looks like the weather is turning again and I will make an effort to catch everyone up on what has been going on.

The basic bullet version:

Almost killed 500 tomato plants and 200 pepper plants due to an irrigation failure.

Had a workday with the majority of allotment holders in one of the gardens I manage.

Distributed seeds to many friends, neighbors and strangers.

Worked with the local water company on the irrigation project at the church.

Wrote a fundraising letter with my husband/partner in ministry for the bike ride next month that will benefit the garden at the church.

Aced all of my courses for the semester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment